4K UHD TV Question.

Dave
Has liked: 1171 times
Been liked: 2400 times

4K UHD TV Question.

Post by Dave »

^^ That's good to hear!

We've been toying with the idea of a new set. Our current one, nearly 10 years old now, is fine other than some shadowing on the screen visible when there's lots of white in a scene, plus is taking an age now to switch inputs. I saw this 50" HiSense on Amazon which is quite tempting at £279, three inches larger than our current TV and half the price! I've no idea if they are a good brand, but it looks good with "4K UHD HDR Smart TV with Freeview play, and Alexa Built-in" - and there's free returns if it turned out to be pants!
Dave (aka Admin)

www.natterzone.com - a chat forum based in the UK but for anyone in the world to talk about anything that they want to!
finlux
Has liked: 3063 times
Been liked: 846 times

4K UHD TV Question.

Post by finlux »

Hisense are a cheap Chinese manufacturer. They have fairly good reviews but obviously there will be reasons why it's only £279 when decent ones are a few £100's more. Like poor viewing angles, uneven lighting of the screen, tinny speakers (no problem if you use a sound bar) and cheap component/build quality.

It's worth a go, Dave as you can return it!
Dave
Has liked: 1171 times
Been liked: 2400 times

4K UHD TV Question.

Post by Dave »

finlux wrote: It's worth a go, Dave as you can return it!
You're probably right, but part of me is thinking "is it worth the hassle?" as our current TV, although not perfect, isn't bad!
Dave (aka Admin)

www.natterzone.com - a chat forum based in the UK but for anyone in the world to talk about anything that they want to!