Watching the Olympics - discuss what you've seen in this topic!

swingaleg
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 762 times

Post by swingaleg »

Jason Kenny's Keirin win was stupendous ......... tactically brilliant

The commentators are saying they've never seen anything like it at a major championships !
Richard46
Has liked: 57 times
Been liked: 98 times

Post by Richard46 »

Looked like everyone else realised it was a race for Silver before Kenny had done one lap. Kenny and Laura are amazing; I wonder what Albert Kenny will do at the 2040 Olympics?
Dave
Has liked: 921 times
Been liked: 2123 times

Post by Dave »

Richard46 wrote: ↑ Looked like everyone else realised it was a race for Silver before Kenny had done one lap. Kenny and Laura are amazing; I wonder what Albert Kenny will do at the 2040 Olympics?
Looking forward to it! :D
Dave (aka Admin)

www.natterzone.com - a chat forum based in the UK but for anyone in the world to talk about anything that they want to!
Ian
Has liked: 116 times
Been liked: 120 times

Post by Ian »

I have watched bits of the cycling in the past and watched some of this years races, however I watched the Men's Madison on what must have been the final day, didn't have a clue what was going on, cyclists everywhere, races within races etc but damn it was exciting to watch! cant wait for the French Olympics now :)
Dave
Has liked: 921 times
Been liked: 2123 times

Post by Dave »

Ian wrote: ↑ I have watched bits of the cycling in the past and watched some of this years races, however I watched the Men's Madison on what must have been the final day, didn't have a clue what was going on, cyclists everywhere, races within races etc but damn it was exciting to watch! cant wait for the French Olympics now :)
Mental but great fun!
Dave (aka Admin)

www.natterzone.com - a chat forum based in the UK but for anyone in the world to talk about anything that they want to!