Live streams & webcams

Seen an interesting video or found a good channel? Share it here!
swingaleg
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 1074 times

Live streams & webcams

Post by swingaleg »

Currently watching the live webcam from a waterhole in Namibia ...... herd of elephants there at the moment

It's on all day but shuts off overnight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6uJYEehTWw

Any other good ones ?
Astra LeMort
Has liked: 1779 times
Been liked: 1587 times

Live streams & webcams

Post by Astra LeMort »

I watch Chichester peregrines every year. It only runs for a few weeks, from mating season until the chicks fledge. There's a nesting box on the cathedral roof occupied by the same male, Maverick, every year. It's fascinating to watch the eggs being laid, the hatching and feeding. The chicks grow at an astonishing rate. This year's has just finished. They initially had four eggs, but one failed to hatch, and one chick died soon after hatching, but the two remaining chicks fledged and are thriving. (You can find them on Facebook if you're interested)
Life is an echo; we get what we give
Peregrine Trousers
Has liked: 1400 times
Been liked: 995 times

Live streams & webcams

Post by Peregrine Trousers »

swingaleg wrote: Currently watching the live webcam from a waterhole in Namibia ...... herd of elephants there at the moment

It's on all day but shuts off overnight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6uJYEehTWw

Any other good ones ?
Yes, I think that one's on Earthcam TV too, it's very interesting and well worth a watch. Earthcam has cams from all over the world and there are hundreds to view, including time-lapse sunsets etc.
Abbey Road is quite interesting, seeing everyone stop the traffic to re-enact the The Beatles album cover. :D
I'd love to stay and chat...........but.