Trivial things that annoy you a lot!

swingaleg
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 1074 times

Post by swingaleg »

d0lphin wrote: We've had notification that our energy bills will go up from £130 per month to £190 per month. 😡
was it clear if the £190 included the 60 odd pound Government subsidy (loan?) so was it £250 minus £60 ?

I submitted readings a few weeks ago and was told my payments would stay the same but I don't know if that was just a temporary 'stay the same' until October ..... although I was over £400 in credit on my account so that'll tide me over a few months of increases
d0lphin
Has liked: 529 times
Been liked: 1332 times

Post by d0lphin »

swingaleg wrote:
d0lphin wrote: We've had notification that our energy bills will go up from £130 per month to £190 per month. 😡
was it clear if the £190 included the 60 odd pound Government subsidy (loan?) so was it £250 minus £60 ?

I submitted readings a few weeks ago and was told my payments would stay the same but I don't know if that was just a temporary 'stay the same' until October ..... although I was over £400 in credit on my account so that'll tide me over a few months of increases
Yes, it includes the government subsidy.
And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make
Doctor_Wibble
Has liked: 890 times
Been liked: 1370 times

Post by Doctor_Wibble »

That moment after you've taken off your shoes when you are reminded of just how much of a puddle a rained-on shopping bag can leave behind...
E&OE, P&P not included, warranty void if viewed 😎
Rachel
Has liked: 1376 times
Been liked: 1395 times

Post by Rachel »

I went for lunch with a friend and there was group of young women, one of whom had a toddler. Luckily we'd finished eating when the child began to scream. Really, really high pitched shrieks, which penetrated your head like a drill. I wear a hearing aid, which made it worse but my friend also had to put her hands over her ears. The mother of the kid made no effort to stop him, not picking him up or distracting him. He kept on. We had to leave, and as we went one of the other women picked him up and he stopped. What's the matter with people?
swingaleg
Has liked: 70 times
Been liked: 1074 times

Post by swingaleg »

Annoying !

If I hear a child screaming in a shop I do sometimes say to myself or sometimes out loud ..... 'God, will somebody shoot that kid'

👀
Astra LeMort
Has liked: 1779 times
Been liked: 1587 times

Post by Astra LeMort »

There's a new game show on BBC1 called The Tournament presented by a former female footballer, Alex somebody. She seems to be popping up everywhere at the moment.

I find her quite irritating anyway, but I don't think she's a very good game show host. She keeps making this "hoo-hoo" noise whenever one contestant challenges another. She sounds like a bloody owl.
Life is an echo; we get what we give
Dave
Has liked: 1339 times
Been liked: 2578 times

Post by Dave »

Astra LeMort wrote: There's a new game show on BBC1 called The Tournament presented by a former female footballer, Alex somebody. She seems to be popping up everywhere at the moment.

I find her quite irritating anyway, but I don't think she's a very good game show host. She keeps making this "hoo-hoo" noise whenever one contestant challenges another. She sounds like a bloody owl.
She is definitely not a good game show host! I'd say you need to have some natural character to carry this sort of thing off, and she just sounds like she's reading a script :(
Dave (aka Admin)

www.natterzone.com - a chat forum based in the UK but for anyone in the world to talk about anything that they want to!
Doctor_Wibble
Has liked: 890 times
Been liked: 1370 times

Post by Doctor_Wibble »

Sounds like a show I'm going to have to watch just so I can hate it :twisted:
E&OE, P&P not included, warranty void if viewed 😎
Astra LeMort
Has liked: 1779 times
Been liked: 1587 times

Post by Astra LeMort »

Trying to open a bottle of wine and the cork snaps off, leaving half of it still in the bottle :twisted:
Life is an echo; we get what we give
Dave
Has liked: 1339 times
Been liked: 2578 times

Post by Dave »

Astra LeMort wrote: Trying to open a bottle of wine and the cork snaps off, leaving half of it still in the bottle :twisted:
Nooooooo! :o
Dave (aka Admin)

www.natterzone.com - a chat forum based in the UK but for anyone in the world to talk about anything that they want to!